Do you often wonder on what you have done wrong when your content fairs poorly in search engine rankings? If you are looking for firms to aid you in SEO in Nashville you can approach stellarseo.com for all your SEO solutions.
Here we present you with the ultimate checklist that makes sure that your blog post or website gets the search engine ranking that it deserves. So the next time before you hit the publish button mentally run your post through this checklist.
1. Pick keywords that people actually search for. The search phrase need not be all that complicated as very often the average user types in only the keywords instead of typing in lengthy grammatically perfect phrases. You can make use of the free tool Google keyword planner to identify the most searched keywords.
2. Identify your competitors and try to understand the areas in which you lag behind them. Perform an unbiased introspection and then try to overcome the drawbacks.
3. Remember that ultimately content is everything. This is the most difficult part but once you get this right everything else falls into place easily.
4. Never fail to add your keyword to your page title. But the page title should not contain only the keyword as it leads to potential customers ignoring you as spam. Make sure the title is interesting as it is the first thing the customer comes across.
5. Also add the keyword to your header, name of images, ALT tag of images, in the URL and in the heading of the post. Doing all this ensures that the search engine gets a clear idea of what the post is about and helps to create easy indexes.
6. Internal links are vital too. You can easily create links for your awesome content from within your site.
7. Finally the biggest difficulty of SEO – external links. There are no short cut methods to get external links. You have to build trust and confidence on your site so that you can easily get external links. Though you can get a few external links with your awesome content you have to work hard on link building to get external links. You can leave this to the experts of SEO.